The third book in the “Stages of Homeschooling” series, Letting Go, is now available for $4.99 at Amazon.com.
Like the previous books in the series, this book is a combination of new material and a variety of articles I wrote while homeschooling my four children. Stages of Homeschooling: Letting Go (Book 3) focuses on:
- “Making the Choice to Homeschool Older Children and Teens” (Motivations for homeschooling through high school)
- “Which Subjects Should Homeschooled Teens Study?” (Includes those your local high school probably doesn’t offer, but should)
- “The College Decision” (Not which college to attend, but whether your teen should even go to college)
- “Preparing Our Teens for the World of Work” (The 21st century world of work, not the 20th)
- “Tips for Homeschooling Parents” (Hints and hope for parents of homeschooled teens)
- “Books and Resources” (A few of the best)
- “Personal Memories of Homeschooling Teens” (Glimpses into the life of a longtime homeschooling family)
Learn more about the entire “Stages of Homeschooling” series HERE.