- features the final entry in our series of Back to Basics 2010 articles on preparing your children for self-sufficiency,
- offers info on free Bible curriculum for kids,
- shares the ridiculous-but-true story of boys asked to wear women’s clothing in public school,
- and includes a few family photos 🙂
Check it out HERE. Get your very own free subscription by clicking the word “Newsletter” on the left side of this page.
The best educational site I’ve seen in a long time,
“Ron Paul’s Home School High School Curriculum,”
An article about teaching woodworking to your children,
And the link to a free eBook.
These are just a few of the things you’ll find in this month’s issue of “The Imperfect Homeschooler” newsletter. Subscribers got theirs earlier this week. Want yours to arrive in your email box each month? Sign up here.
If you’re not a subscriber to “The Imperfect Homeschooler” newsletter, you probably can’t answer questions like:
- What practical course of study can be used to teach your children about science and theology?
- Where will you find a huge database of teaching helps and lesson plans?
- Where can you get a free eBook about beating the high cost of college?
The answers to these questions plus other useful information for homeschooling parents can be found in the current issue. Do subscribe so you can receive each newsletter “hot off the press.” 🙂
This month’s issue of “The Imperfect Homeschooler” newsletter landed with a thud in email boxes near and far early this morning. It answers questions like:
What’s another skill (besides cooking) that our kids will need for the future?
Need some ideas for celebrating Valentine’s Day, Lincoln’s Birthday and Washington’s Birthday with your kids?
How can teens get two years of college paid in full, plus a stipend?
And as always, there’s a true story in the “What Our Kids Are Missing Out On Dept.” that will make you extra glad you keep your kids home from school….
Here’s the link; if you want your own copy to go thud in your emailbox each month, sign up here.
Last night the January issue of “The Imperfect Homeschooler” went out to all subscribers. If you’re not a subscriber, you can check it out here.
This month’s lead article is the first in the Back to Basics 2010 series; it’s called “Kids and Cooking.” Let me know what you think!
(PS…..Just three days left on the Buy One, Get One Free sale…..don’t miss out!)